Hugely popular CNC Router
Our most affordable, yet popular CNC Router range
Powerful at Heart
Spartan CNC Routers – Affordable, Cost Effective CNC System
Bring your work in-house and increase your profits by purchasing one of our CNC routers for as little as £52 per week!
Our Spartan CNC routers come with 4.5kw spindles allowing you to cut tough materials such as MDF, woods, acrylic, solid surface materials, corian, foam board, rubber, aluminium composite and more.
Our CNC routers come with Optional German Gardner Denver Vacuum Pumps.
Looking for a machine size that isn’t listed?
Spread the cost over 2 – 5 years with our finance packages, making purchasing a machine more affordable, by splitting the cost into manageable monthly payments.
Just get in touch for moe info and to request a quotation.
Spartan CNC Routers are available in the following bed sizes (in mm): 1300 x 1300 | 1300 x 2500 | 1500 x 3000 | 2000 x 3000 | 2000 x 4000
Request a quotationPlease fill out the form below for your free quotation
- FREE Delivery (UK Mainland)
- 4.5 KW Spindle (Upgrade available)
- Vectric Software
- Extraction System
- Vacuum Bed
- Gardner Denver Vacuum Pumps (Optional)
- T-Slot Clamping
- Training – Machine & Software
- 12 Months Warranty
|Bed Size||1300 x 1300 | 1300 x 2500 | 1500 x 3000 | 2000 x 3000 mm|
|Resolution Accuracy||0.01/100 mm|
|Spindle||Water Cooled 4.5KW (Single Phase available)|
|Spindle Speed||0-24,000 RPM|
|Power||415v 3-phase / 240v single-phase|
|Machine Weight||Varies, size dependent|
|Interface||USB - Hand Controller|
|Software||Vectric V Carve Pro Included|
|Extraction Included||Yes - If you are processing MDF on a regular basis we recommend purchasing a suitable extraction system for this purpose. We supply standard extract with all machines.|
|T-Slot Clamps||Yes, Integrated Into Bed|
|Gantry Height||180 mm|
|Coolant Mister Sparay System||NO|
|Electrics||3-Phase (Machine can be configured with single phase if required - must be at point of order) Single phase vacuum & extraction|
|Supported File Formats||DWG, DXE, EPS, AI, PDF, BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF|
|Materials||MDF, Plywood, Hardwood, Melamine Laminates, Solid Surface Materials, Foam Core, Corrugated Plastic, Di-Bond.|
With all of our Spartana CNC Routers, we provide the full package, so you are ready to turn on and go as soon as our engineers leave your site.
Here’s a list of whats included with our machines:
- Delivery (Additional charges may apply for outside UK mainland)
- Installation – Conducted by our experienced and professional team of Engineers
- Powerful 4.5KW 3-Phase Spindle (Single phase optional should you require it
- Vacuum Bed & German Gardner Denver Pump (Optional)
- Integrated T-Slot Clamping System
- Full Extraction System (Self-contained cylconic bag system) If you are processing MDF we suggest you purchase an extraction system that is suitable for this, we supply our machines with standard systems unless otherwise requested
- FREE Software – Vectric V Carve Pro (Upgrade to Aspire available)
- Full Comprehensive Training from our engineers on both the machine and software
- 4 Hours of Additional Live Remote Training available on V-Carve Software (If required, in half hour time slots)
- 12 months Warranty as standard – onsite
12 Months Onsite Warranty
What is a ‘Manual Tool Change’ CNC Router?
We have 2 main manual tool change ranges:
Looking for an ATC (Auto Tool Change CNC Router?
VCarve Pro and VCarve Desktop provide a powerful but intuitive software solution for cutting parts on a CNC Router. There are tools for 2D design and calculation of 2D and 2.5D toolpaths and along with the ability to import and toolpath a single 3D model (STL, OBJ, SKP etc). There is also support to import multiple Vectric Clip Art 3D models (V3M) to create advanced 3D assemblies.
The software can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools. The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays and Drilling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism Carving, Moulding Toolpaths, Fluting and even a decorative texturing strategy. For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface. Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customise the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation. In addition all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it’s actually cut, this allows instant feedback to allow toolpaths to be further optimised.
Why Choose Radecal Machine Sales?
- CNC Routers Designed by us and manufactured under our licence
- We have 1000’s of CNC routers out in the field
- Constant machine improvement programme
- A full team of x8 field service engineers evenly spaced throughout the UK
- Trading for nearly 2 decades
- First class support
- FREE lifetime training for new staff members (located at our Head Office – terms apply)
- Up to a 3 year warranty (on selected ranges)
Request a quotation
Get Your FREE Machinery Quote Today.