Great CNC Router Deals This Month, Contact The Team For More...
Hugely Popular CNC Router System.
Perfect for start-ups and smaller business. One of our most popular cnc routers. Great value yet highly capable.
Our most affordable CNC range. What they lack in features they make up in affordability. Spartan CNC routers are still a solid choice if you are looking for a CNC machine on a budget.
4.5KW Spindle, Full Extraction System, Vacuum Bed & German Pumps, Vectric V-Carve Software, Full Training, 12 months Warranty
All of our Spartan CNC routers come with a great 12 months onsite warranty, we go above and beyond, offering technical support for the life of your machine.
Spartan CNC Routers, Affordable, Cost Effective CNC System.
Our Spartan CNC Router Range Is The Perfect Starter CNC Without Being ‘Hobbyist’.
With bed sizes starting from 1.3 x 1.3 m through to 2 x 3 m – each with the same great specification. There is a great range of bed size to cater for most needs.
Bring your work in house and increase your profits by purchasing one of our Spartan CNC routers for as little as £52 per week!
Our Spartan CNC Routers come with 4.5 KW spindles allowing you to cut tough materials such as MDF, woods, acrylic, solid surface materials, corian, foam board, rubber, aluminium composite and more.
Our CNC routers come with Optional German Gardner Denver vacuum pumps
Not only that, we provide a great warranty – giving you that extra peace of mind. As well as lifetime technical support, so if anything does go wrong, you know we’ve got you covered!
Spread the cost over 2 – 5 years with our finance packages, making purchasing a machine more affordable, by splitting the cost into manageable monthly payments.
Get in touch for more info and to request a quotation.
Spartan CNC Routers are available in the following bed sizes (in mm): 1300 x 1300 | 1300 x 2500 | 1500 x 3000 | 2000 x 3000 | 2000 x 4000
Request a quotationPlease fill out the form below for your free quotation
- FREE Delivery (UK Mainland)
- 4.5 KW Spindle (Upgrade available)
- Vectric Software
- Extraction System
- Vacuum Bed
- Gardner Denver Vacuum Pumps (Optional)
- T-Slot Clamping
- Training – Machine & Software
- 12 Months Warranty
|Bed Size||1300 x 1300 | 1300 x 2500 | 1500 x 3000 | 2000 x 3000 mm|
|Resolution Accuracy||0.01/100 mm|
|Spindle||Water Cooled 4.5KW (Single Phase available)|
|Spindle Speed||0-24,000 RPM|
|Power||415v 3-phase / 240v single-phase|
|Machine Weight||Varies, size dependent|
|Interface||USB - Hand Controller|
|Software||Vectric V Carve Pro Included|
|Extraction Included||Yes - If you are processing MDF on a regular basis we recommend purchasing a suitable extraction system for this purpose. We supply standard extract with all machines.|
|T-Slot Clamps||Yes, Integrated Into Bed|
|Gantry Height||180 mm|
|Coolant Mister Sparay System||NO|
|Electrics||3-Phase (Machine can be configured with single phase if required - must be at point of order) Single phase vacuum & extraction|
|Supported File Formats||DWG, DXE, EPS, AI, PDF, BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF|
|Materials||MDF, Plywood, Hardwood, Melamine Laminates, Solid Surface Materials, Foam Core, Corrugated Plastic, Di-Bond.|
With all of our Spartana CNC Routers, we provide the full package, so you are ready to turn on and go as soon as our engineers leave your site.
Here’s a list of whats included with our machines:
- Delivery (Additional charges may apply for outside UK mainland)
- Installation – Conducted by our experienced and professional team of Engineers
- Powerful 4.5KW 3-Phase Spindle (Single phase optional should you require it
- Vacuum Bed & German Gardner Denver Pump (Optional)
- Integrated T-Slot Clamping System
- Full Extraction System (Self-contained cylconic bag system) If you are processing MDF we suggest you purchase an extraction system that is suitable for this, we supply our machines with standard systems unless otherwise requested
- FREE Software – Vectric V Carve Pro (Upgrade to Aspire available)
- Full Comprehensive Training from our engineers on both the machine and software
- 4 Hours of Additional Live Remote Training available on V-Carve Software (If required, in half hour time slots)
- 12 months Warranty as standard – onsite
The CNC machine is great, everything is running smooth! Installation was great and arranging it all went swift and smoothly. 10/10 service!
Sale and installation were fast and efficient. Training was informative and effective. We no longer outsource our CNC machining requirements and are able to respond faster and more effectively to project requirements.
The service from Radecal Machines was spot on. The training was very good; I had never used a CNC before in my life so it was quite daunting but I was put at ease with the quality of instruction I received.
12 Months Onsite Warranty
Powerful At Heart
Our Spartan CNC routers all come with 4.5KW spindles with plenty of power for most applications. As standard our Spartan range come with 3 phase electrics, however we can also configure our machines in single phase if you require it.
Clever DesignVacuum beds and extraction as standard – no additional charges for upgrading! They even come with a T-Slot clamping system under the vacuum bed for even more versatility.
Available In A Range Of Sizes
This highly versatile cnc router can be purchased in sizes ranging from 1300 x 1300 to 2000 x 3000 mm covering a broad spectrum of material sizes.
What is a ‘manual tool change’ CNC router? Well it is just as it sounds, the operator will interveen everytime there is a different tool required in the processing of a job. Although this only takes around 60 seconds or so it could be a very time consuming task if you rely on a machine to do high output. We can however on certain Piranha machines, add in a quick release spindle that requires a quick press of a button to release the tool holder and change tools.
We have 2 main manual tool change ranges:
Spartan | Piranha
- Spartan CNC Router – One of the best entry level routers on the market providing potential customers with a very capable machine at a highly affordable price.
- Piranha Pro CNC Router – Our most popular router range of 2016, now back, bigger badder and more capable than ever, additional to processing standard materials such as woods, acrylic, solid surface materials, our Piranha range will also process soft metals such as aluminium and brass. Superb machine at an unrivalled price, 3 Year warranty and more…
Popular with signmakers, education establishments, plyliners, wood workers
We also have an Automatic Tool Change (ATC) CNC Router – Our Piranha ATC Range
We include Vectric VCarve Pro as standard with all of our machines relating to routing. VCarve Pro. See below for an introduction:
VCarve Pro and VCarve Desktop provide a powerful but intuitive software solution for cutting parts on a CNC Router. There are tools for 2D design and calculation of 2D and 2.5D toolpaths and along with the ability to import and toolpath a single 3D model (STL, OBJ, SKP etc.). There is also support to import multiple Vectric Clip Art 3D models (V3M) to create advanced 3D assemblies.
The software can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools. The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays and Drilling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism carving, Moulding Toolpaths, Fluting and even a decorative Texturing strategy. For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface. Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customize the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation. In addition all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it is actually cut, this allows instant feedback to allow toolpaths to be further optimized.
VCarve includes the functionality demanded for complex work while remaining incredibly easy to use and affordably priced. The software is used by cabinet makers, wood workers, sign makers, prop makers, plastic fabricators, hobbyists and in many other applications.
- Two-Sided Machining & Multi-Sided 3D Simulation
- Complete set of 2D Design and Layout Tools including Smart Snapping & Transform Shortcuts
- Layer control, Guide lines, Snap Grid
- Text Editing + Single Line Engraving Fonts
- 2D File Import – DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG
- Image File Import – BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF
- Vectorize images to create vectors for machining
- Single 3D File Import (STL, OBJ, 3DM, SKP etc.)
- Import Multiple Vectric 3D Clip Art Files for Layout and Assembly (V3M file format)
- Includes 100+ 2D Clip Art Designs
- Includes 300+ 3D Clip Art Models
- Robust V-Carving
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Moulding Toolpaths – to create constant cross section profiles, arches, frames etc.
- Auto-Inlays with multiple options
- 3D Random Texturing Toolpath
- 2D Profiling with Interactive Tabs / Bridges, Lead and Ramp options
- Pocketing with optimization for 2 cutters
- Drilling with option for Peck Drilling
- Beveled Letters
- Custom Molding and Form Cutters
- 3D Roughing and Finishing Toolpaths
- Multi-color Toolpath Previews
With pro you also get:
- Work on parts larger than 24″x24″ (600mm x 600mm)
- True Shape Nesting for material optimization
- Toolpath Templates
- Merge Toolpaths
- Array Copy Toolpath
- Job Setup Sheets
- Gadget (scripting) support
- Rotary Axis (Wrapping)
*We can also supply Vectric Aspire for creating fantastic 3D relief work from 3D models. Ask a member of the sales team for more information on this great upgrade.