Piranha Pro CNC Router Range
Need a performance CNC Router?
The newly evolved CNC Router range
Tim Needs Some Help
He has some manufacturing issues that he really needs some help with. Let’s see what we can do to assist him!
Need more spindle power? No problem, our Piranha Pro CNC Routers can be purchased with an upgraded 7.5KW quick release spindle – faster tool changes, more power.
Our Piranha Pro range can also be customised with camera recognition and our oscillating knife system. This must be at the point of ordering as the drive system has to be upgraded to do so.
Not only that, we provide a 3 year warranty as standard – giving you that extra peace of mind, so if anything does go wrong, you know we’ve got you covered!
The Best Specified CNC Router Machine In It’s Class. Prices Starting From £13,500 +VAT (not including any offers available).
Looking for a machine size that isn’t listed?
For example one of our most recent customers had a need for a 10,000 x 1100mm machine which we were able to produce for them.
Finance options available
Get in touch for more info or to request a quotation.
Piranha Pro CNC Routers are available in the following bed sizes (in mm):
1300 x 1300 | 1300 x 2500 | 1500 x 3000 | 2000 x 3000 | 2000 x 4000
Request a quotation
Get Your FREE Quote Today.
Piranha Pro SeriesCNC Router
- FREE Delivery (UK Mainland)
- 5.5 KW Spindle (Upgrade available)
- Vectric Software
- Extraction System
- Vacuum Bed
- German Gardner Denver Pumps (Optional)
- Push Bar Emergency Stops (upgradeable to Light Beam Barriers Or Safety Mats)
- T-Slot Clamping
- Training – Machine & Software Side
- 3 Years Warranty
|Bed Size||1300 x 1300 | 1300 x 2500 | 1500 x 3000 | 2000 x 3000 | 2000 x 4000 mm|
|Spindle||Water Cooled 5.5KW (Single Phase - 4.5KW)|
|Spindle Speed||0-24,000 RPM|
|Interface||USB - Hand Controller|
|Software||Vectric V Carve Pro Included|
|Extraction Included||Yes - If you are processing MDF on a regular basis we recommend purchasing a suitable extraction system for this purpose. We supply standard extract with all machines.|
|T-Slot Clamps||Yes, Integrated Into Bed|
|Coolant Mister Sparay System||Yes|
|Electrics||3-Phase (can be configured single phase with a 4.5KW Spindle|
|Supported File Formats||DWG, DXE, EPS, AI, PDF, BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF|
|Materials||MDF, Plywood, Hardwood, Melamine Laminates, Solid Surface Materials, Foam Core, Corrugated Plastic, Aluminium, Di-Bond, Soft Metals|
With all of our Piranha CNC Routers, we provide the full package, so you are ready to turn on and go as soon as our engineers leave your site.
Here’s a list of whats included with our machines:
- Delivery (Additional charges may apply for outside UK mainland)
- Installation – Conducted by our experienced and professional team of Engineers
- Powerful 5.5KW 3-Phase Spindle (Upgrade to 7.5KW with Quick Release Tool Change available)
- Mister Coolant Spray for cutting Aluminiums and soft metals
- Vacuum Bed & Gardner Denver Pumps (optional)
- Integrated T-Slot Clamping System
- Full Extraction System (Self-contained cylconic bag system) If you are processing MDF we suggest you purchase an extraction system that is suitable for this, we supply our machines with standard systems unless otherwise requested
- FREE Software – Vectric V Carve Pro (Upgrade to Aspire available)
- Full Comprehensive Training from our engineers on both the machine and software
- 3 Hours of Additional Live Remote Training available on V-Carve Software (If required, in half hour time slots)
- 3 Year Warranty as standar
Safety Features Push stops as standard, light bar safety functions are available to protect the operator should you require them. We can also supply pressure sensitive safety mats for our customers if required as an added upgrade. Safety is paramount.
Huge 3 Year Warranty
Our Piranha CNC Router range is covered by a better than industry standard 3 year warranty. Most other CNC Router suppliers have you covered for only 12 months. All CNC router purchases also qualify for FREE Lifetime technical support via telephone and email.
We have 2 main manual tool change ranges:
Looking for an ATC (Auto Tool Change CNC Router?
VCarve Pro and VCarve Desktop provide a powerful but intuitive software solution for cutting parts on a CNC Router. There are tools for 2D design and calculation of 2D and 2.5D toolpaths and along with the ability to import and toolpath a single 3D model (STL, OBJ, SKP etc). There is also support to import multiple Vectric Clip Art 3D models (V3M) to create advanced 3D assemblies.
The software can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools. The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays and Drilling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism Carving, Moulding Toolpaths, Fluting and even a decorative texturing strategy. For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface. Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customise the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation. In addition all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it’s actually cut, this allows instant feedback to allow toolpaths to be further optimised.