Great CNC Router Deals This Month, Contact The Team For More...
Need a Performance CNC Router?
The Best Specified CNC Router Machine In It’s Class. Ideal for Signmaking, Woodworking, Plylining, Exhibition Stand Manufacture. High Performance, Affordable Costs.
With 20 years experience in selling CNC Routers, our Piranha Pro range has been designed with quality components sourced from Germany, Taiwan, Japan & China.
5.5KW Spindle, Full Extraction System, Vacuum Bed & German Pumps, Vectric V-Carve Software, Full Training, 3 Year Warranty, Mister Coolant System.
The Best Specified CNC Router Machine In It’s Class. Prices Starting From £13,500 +VAT (not including any offers available).
Piranha Pro CNC Routers offer unrivalled price and performance.
With bed sizes starting from 1.3 x 1.3 m through to 2 x 3 m – each with the same great specification. Whether you are a beginner to routing or looking for a machine for mass production – we have a range of sizes to cater for all business needs.
Speed up production and cut costs with our Piranha PRO Series machines. Bring work in-house and take control – making jobs easier and more affordable in the long run, rather than outsourcing.
Our Piranha CNC routers come with a powerful 5.5 KW spindle paired with a mister coolant attachment, allowing you to cut tough materials such as soft metals and aluminium, as well as MDF, woods, acrylic, solid surface materials and more.
Our CNC routers come with Optional German Gardner Denver Vacuum Pumps.
Need more spindle power? No problem, our Piranha Pro CNC Routers can be purchased with an upgraded 7.5Kw quick release spindle – faster tool changes, more power.
Our Piranha Pro range can also be customised with a camera recognition and or oscillating knive system. This must be at the point of ordering as the drive system has to be upgraded to do so.
Not only that, we provide a 3 year warranty as standard – giving you that extra peace of mind, so if anything does go wrong, you know we’ve got you covered!
Looking for a bigger machine that is not specified?
If our standard CNC Router bed sizes are not what you are looking for, let us know, we can also produce are machines in much larger sizing should your needs require it. For example one of our most recent customers had a need for a 10,000mm x 1100mm machine which we were able to produce for them.
Our Piranha CNC Routers are an excellent choice for sign making, woodworking, plylining, cabinet work, education, aerospace. This list is not exhaustive, there are many more areas you could use one of our machines in.
Check out our finance packages – spread the cost over 2 – 5 years, making purchasing a machine more affordable, by splitting the cost into manageable monthly payments.
Get in touch for more info and to request a quotation.
Looking For Auto Tool Change?
Piranha Pro CNC Routers are available in the following bed sizes (in mm): 1300 x 1300 | 1300 x 2500 | 1500 x 3000 | 2000 x 3000 | 2000 x 4000
Request a quotation.
Get Your FREE Quote Today.
Piranha Pro SeriesCNC Router
- FREE Delivery (UK Mainland)
- 5.5 KW Spindle (Upgrade available)
- Vectric Software
- Extraction System
- Vacuum Bed
- German Gardner Denver Pumps (Optional)
- Push Bar Emergency Stops (upgradeable to Light Beam Barriers Or Safety Mats)
- T-Slot Clamping
- Training – Machine & Software Side
- 3 Years Warranty
|Bed Size||1300 x 1300 | 1300 x 2500 | 1500 x 3000 | 2000 x 3000 | 2000 x 4000 mm|
|Spindle||Water Cooled 5.5KW (Single Phase - 4.5KW)|
|Spindle Speed||0-24,000 RPM|
|Interface||USB - Hand Controller|
|Software||Vectric V Carve Pro Included|
|Extraction Included||Yes - If you are processing MDF on a regular basis we recommend purchasing a suitable extraction system for this purpose. We supply standard extract with all machines.|
|T-Slot Clamps||Yes, Integrated Into Bed|
|Coolant Mister Sparay System||Yes|
|Electrics||3-Phase (can be configured single phase with a 4.5KW Spindle|
|Supported File Formats||DWG, DXE, EPS, AI, PDF, BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF|
|Materials||MDF, Plywood, Hardwood, Melamine Laminates, Solid Surface Materials, Foam Core, Corrugated Plastic, Aluminium, Di-Bond, Soft Metals|
With all of our Piranha CNC Routers, we provide the full package, so you are ready to turn on and go as soon as our engineers leave your site.
Here’s a list of whats included with our machines:
- Delivery (Additional charges may apply for outside UK mainland)
- Installation – Conducted by our experienced and professional team of Engineers
- Powerful 5.5KW 3-Phase Spindle (Upgrade to 7.5KW with Quick Release Tool Change available)
- Mister Coolant Spray for cutting Aluminiums and soft metals
- Vacuum Bed & Gardner Denver Pumps (optional)
- Integrated T-Slot Clamping System
- Full Extraction System (Self-contained cylconic bag system) If you are processing MDF we suggest you purchase an extraction system that is suitable for this, we supply our machines with standard systems unless otherwise requested
- FREE Software – Vectric V Carve Pro (Upgrade to Aspire available)
- Full Comprehensive Training from our engineers on both the machine and software
- 3 Hours of Additional Live Remote Training available on V-Carve Software (If required, in half hour time slots)
- 3 Year Warranty as standar
Safety Features Push stops as standard, light bar safety functions are available to protect the operator should you require them. We can also supply pressure sensitive safety mats for our customers if required as an added upgrade. Safety is paramount.
Huge 3 Year Warranty
When buying a large piece of machinery like a CNC router, you need to ensure your covered for any eventuality.
Our Piranha CNC Router range is covered by a better than industry standard 3 year warranty. Most other CNC Router suppliers have you covered for only 12 months. All CNC router purchases also qualify for FREE Lifetime technical support via telephone and email.
Our Piranha CNC Router range comes with plenty of power under the hood. As standard they come with 5.5KW spindles that operate upto 24,000 RPM. You can even upgrade to a 7.5KW Quick Change spindle enabling super fast tool changes.
With clever features such as integrated T-slot clamping systems, Enhanced rail guarding and optional quick release tooling, the Piranha is the perfect choice for a huge range of applications.
Available in a range of sizes
This highly versatile CNC Router can be purchased in sizes ranging from 1300 x 1300 to 2000 x 4000 mm covering a broad spectrum of material sizes. Custom dimensions are also available.
What is a ‘manual tool change’ CNC router? Well it is just as it sounds, the operator will interveen everytime there is a different tool required in the processing of a job. Although this only takes around 60 seconds or so it could be a very time consuming task if you rely on a machine to do high output. We can however on certain Piranha machines, add in a quick release spindle that requires a quick press of a button to release the tool holder and change tools.
We have 2 main manual tool change ranges:
Spartan | Piranha
- Spartan CNC Router – One of the best entry level routers on the market providing potential customers with a very capable machine at a highly affordable price.
- Piranha Pro CNCRouter – Our most popular router range of 2016, now back, bigger badder and more capable than ever, additional to processing standard materials such as woods, acrylic, solid surface materials, our Piranha range will also process soft metals such as aluminium and brass. Superb machine at an unrivalled price, 3 Year warranty and more…
Popular with signmakers, education establishments, plyliners, wood workers
We also have an Automatic tool change range which is our Piranha ATC CNC Router.
We include Vectric VCarve Pro as standard with all of our machines relating to routing. VCarve Pro. See below for an introduction:
VCarve Pro and VCarve Desktop provide a powerful but intuitive software solution for cutting parts on a CNC Router. There are tools for 2D design and calculation of 2D and 2.5D toolpaths and along with the ability to import and toolpath a single 3D model (STL, OBJ, SKP etc.). There is also support to import multiple Vectric Clip Art 3D models (V3M) to create advanced 3D assemblies.
The software can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools. The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays and Drilling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism carving, Moulding Toolpaths, Fluting and even a decorative Texturing strategy. For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface. Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customize the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation. In addition all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it is actually cut, this allows instant feedback to allow toolpaths to be further optimized.
VCarve includes the functionality demanded for complex work while remaining incredibly easy to use and affordably priced. The software is used by cabinet makers, wood workers, sign makers, prop makers, plastic fabricators, hobbyists and in many other applications.
- Two-Sided Machining & Multi-Sided 3D Simulation
- Complete set of 2D Design and Layout Tools including Smart Snapping & Transform Shortcuts
- Layer control, Guide lines, Snap Grid
- Text Editing + Single Line Engraving Fonts
- 2D File Import – DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG
- Image File Import – BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF
- Vectorize images to create vectors for machining
- Single 3D File Import (STL, OBJ, 3DM, SKP etc.)
- Import Multiple Vectric 3D Clip Art Files for Layout and Assembly (V3M file format)
- Includes 100+ 2D Clip Art Designs
- Includes 300+ 3D Clip Art Models
- Robust V-Carving
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Moulding Toolpaths – to create constant cross section profiles, arches, frames etc.
- Auto-Inlays with multiple options
- 3D Random Texturing Toolpath
- 2D Profiling with Interactive Tabs / Bridges, Lead and Ramp options
- Pocketing with optimization for 2 cutters
- Drilling with option for Peck Drilling
- Beveled Letters
- Custom Molding and Form Cutters
- 3D Roughing and Finishing Toolpaths
- Multi-color Toolpath Previews
With pro you also get:
- Work on parts larger than 24″x24″ (600mm x 600mm)
- True Shape Nesting for material optimization
- Toolpath Templates
- Merge Toolpaths
- Array Copy Toolpath
- Job Setup Sheets
- Gadget (scripting) support
- Rotary Axis (Wrapping)
*We can also supply Vectric Aspire for creating fantastic 3D relief work from 3D models. Ask a member of the sales team for more information on this great upgrade.
Looking for an ATC CNC Router, please visit our Piranha ATC CNC Router Page