Great CNC Router Deals This Month, Contact The Team For More...
With 20 years experience in selling CNC machines, our Piranha ATC CNC Router range has been designed with quality components sourced from Germany, Taiwan, Japan & China.
9.0 KW Italian HSD Spindles (Air Cooled), Automatic tool change (Carousel), Japanese Servo Drives (For unrivalled accuracy), Syntec Controller System.
Our Piranha ATC CNC Routers Are Fully Featured
Our Auto Tool Change CNC routers are in a class of their own!
If you are looking for a professional grade CNC router but without the huge cost of doing so, our Piranha ATC range is absolutely that. With a superb combination of build and specification, you will be surprised at the outlay for such a machine.
Used by woodworkers, model makers, prop design and manufactures, sign & display creators, boat builders, exhibition designers, aerospace, education and so many more industries, the Piranha ATC is a tried and tested choice for so many types of business.
We offer this machine in various bed sizes starting at 1300 x 1300 mm right the way up to 2000 x 4000. We can also offer custom machines above and beyond these sizes. This CNC router is provided to be a full turn key solution for all of our customers who purchase.
Our CNC routers come with Optional German Gardner Denver vacuum pumps.
The Same Superb ATC – With Oscillating Knife & Camera Recognition System
Not only do you get the exact same high specification ATC CNC router but you also get an oscillating blade head enabling you to process various materials in addition to standard routable materials such as gasket rubbers, cloth and other fibre materials, card board, print and more…
Perfect Fit For Industry
To aid in recognising registration marks on printed substrates we have also configured our ATC with a camera recognition system enabling you to contour cut graphics out of panels with ease (as well as keeping your full CNC routing capability), making this cnc router a no compromise choice.
Piranha ATC CNC Routers are available in the following bed sizes (in mm): 1300 x 1300 | 1300 x 2500 | 1500 x 3000 | 2000 x 3000 | 2000 x 4000
Request a quotation.Get Your FREE Quote Today.
- FREE Delivery (UK Mainland)
- 9.0 KW HSD Spindle
- Vectric Software
- Extraction System
- Vacuum Bed
- Gardner Denver Pumps (Optional)
- Servo Motor Drive System
- Upgradeable – Order With Oscillating Blade And Or Camera Recoginition System
- Training – Machine & Software 3 Years Warranty
Our ATC CNC Router machines are manufactured from high quality steel which has been treated to withstand even the toughest of workshops. All frame work and gantry have been precisely engineered to create a robust and solid base for each machine.
Our Auto Tool Change System swaps out tools on the fly when required by your tool path, lets say you are processing 2 types of cuts that require different tools, the software will automatically tell the CNC router to locate the correct tool from the rack (which holds up-to 8 tools). Once it has located the tool, your job will carry on until it completes. This saves you precious manufacturing time which in turn helps increase margins.
Powerful, high performance vacuum beds are a very important feature of any CNC router. Piranha ATC’s come with vacuum systems offering exceptional suction.
Our vacuum beds are easily zoned off using our simple to use zoning system.
One of the most important parts of any CNC router is the spindle system. We only use Italian HSD Spindles on our ATC CNC Router machines, with unrivaled speed and performance you know you have made the right choice. Our ATC’s come complete with 9.0Kw rated units.
We use state of the art brushless AC servo motors to drive our Piranha ATC Machines. This paired with our helical rack and pinion technology deliver unrivaled accuracy and repeat ability.
Auto Tool Height Sensor
No more manually having to set your tool heights, with our ATC cnc router machines this is all done for you.
Safety Features Push stops as standard, light bar safety functions are available to protect the operator should you require them. We can also supply pressure sensitive safety mats for our customers if required as an added upgrade. Safety is paramount.
|Bed Size||1300 x 1300 | 1300 x 2500 | 1500 x 3000 | 2000 x 3000 | 2000 x 4000 mm|
|Spindle||9.0KW Italian HSD Air Cooled|
|Spindle Speed||0-24,000 RPM|
|Drive System||Japanese Yaskawa Servo Drives|
|Inverters||Taiwan Delta Interters|
|Extraction Included||Yes - If you are processing MDF on a regular basis we recommend purchasing a suitable extraction system for this purpose. We supply standard extract with all machines.|
|German Precision Helical Rack||Yes|
|Positioning Cylinders||Pneumatic pop up system|
|Tool Holders||Yes , 8 Position|
|Supported File Formats||DWG, DXE, EPS, AI, PDF, BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF|
|Materials||MDF, Plywood, Hardwood, Melamine Laminates, Solid Surface Materials, Foam Core, Corrugated Plastic, Aluminium, Di-Bond, Soft Metals|
With all of our Piranha CNC Routers, we provide the full package, so you are ready to turn on and go as soon as our engineers leave your site.
Here’s a list of whats included with our machines:
- Delivery (Additional charges may apply for outside UK mainland)
- Installation – Conducted by our experienced and professional team of Engineers
- Powerful 9.0KW 3-Phase Spindle Manufactured by HSD ( Air Cooled)
- 8 position Linear Auto Tool Change (Carousel option available)
- Vacuum Bed & German Gardner Denver Vacuum Pumps
- High Accuracy Servo Drive System
- Full Extraction System (Self-contained cylconic bag system) If you are processing MDF we suggest you purchase an extraction system that is suitable for this, we supply our machines with standard systems unless otherwise requested
- FREE Software – Vectric V Carve Pro (Upgrade to Aspire available)
- Full Comprehensive Training from our engineers on both the machine and software
- 3 Hours of Additional Live Remote Training available on V-Carve Software (If required, in half hour time slots)
- 3 Year Warranty as standard
I contacted Radecal Machine Sales and found their sales team to be very knowledgeable on the products and operation of their machines.
After considering my options and with the help from the sales team, I chose a Piranha CNC 3020. The machine arrived and was installed within the allowed time. The Technicians were very good and explained all aspects of the install.
The training modules supplied with the V Carve software are easy to use and helped with gaining confidence on programming, the support from the techicians with the software was great and added to learning from the modules.
I was shown the operations of the machine and trained by the technicians in all aspects. When they had finished I felt confident to use my new CNC. Geoff Taylor
Huge 3 Year Warranty
High Specification, High End Components but without the price.
Concerned over the costs of purchasing an auto tool change CNC Router? You may be surprised at how affordable one of our ATC’s can be. Being affordable shouldn’t come at the cost of performance. We use Italian HSD Spindles in all of our machines as well as Japanese Servo Motors for unrivalled accuracy and repeatability.
Efficient & Functional
Our machines are designed with the end user in mind. Pneumatic push up positioning stops are a great example of just that, you can place your substrate onto the bed in the same position…everytime. Light beam barriers to aid with health & safety and optional pressure sensitive mats to cut the machine off if the user steps in too close to a machine thats in use.
Available in a range of sizes
This highly versatile cnc router can be purchased in sizes ranging from 1300 x 1300 to 2000 x 4000 mm covering a broad spectrum of material sizes.
Automatic Tool Change (ATC) CNC Routers
What is meant by automatic tool change? When your project has more than one type of cut or tool type you would normally be required to pause the job and manually change tools. However with one of our Automatic tool change machines, the operator has no need to involve themselves in this process directly and the cnc router will do this independantly. Each machine comes with either an 8 tool position linear rack at the back of the machine or an 8 position carousel cartridge system on the gantry.
Auto tool change is not the only addition you get for choosing this range, each ATC comes with a high performance HSD 9.0KW Spindle, pro servo drives for unrivalled accuarcy and repeatablility, German vacuum pumps and Syntec controllers.
Superb performance doesn’t have to be out of budget, our Piranha ATC routers are highly affordable when compared with the competition.
Customise Your ATC CNC Router with Oscillating Knife & Camera Recognition Systems.
In addtion to our ATC standard feature set you can also upgrade to machines with oscillating knife technology. Why use an oscillating blade on a router?
Inrease your cnc machines capabilities by adding an oscillating knife and you will be able to process thinner materials such as cardboard, paper, printed media, thin rubber etc whilst also having a full cnc solution.
Not only that you can also configure with an optical recognition system to automatically recognise registration marks on pre printed substrates to cut them out perfectly. Our Piranha ATC OS is the perfect tool for any signmaker who prints their own panels and would like to contour cut graphics.
We also have 2 main manual tool change ranges:
- Spartan CNC Router – One of the best entry level routers on the market providing potential customers with a very capable machine at a highly affordable price.
- Piranha Pro CNC Router – Our most popular router range of 2016, now back, bigger badder and more capable than ever, additional to processing standard materials such as woods, acrylic, solid surface materials, our Piranha range will also process soft metals such as aluminium and brass. Superb machine at an unrivalled price, 3 Year warranty and more…
We include Vectric VCarve Pro as standard with all of our machines relating to routing. VCarve Pro. See below for an introduction:
VCarve Pro and VCarve Desktop provide a powerful but intuitive software solution for cutting parts on a CNC Router. There are tools for 2D design and calculation of 2D and 2.5D toolpaths and along with the ability to import and toolpath a single 3D model (STL, OBJ, SKP etc.). There is also support to import multiple Vectric Clip Art 3D models (V3M) to create advanced 3D assemblies.
The software can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools. The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays and Drilling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism carving, Moulding Toolpaths, Fluting and even a decorative Texturing strategy. For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface. Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customize the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation. In addition all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it is actually cut, this allows instant feedback to allow toolpaths to be further optimized.
VCarve includes the functionality demanded for complex work while remaining incredibly easy to use and affordably priced. The software is used by cabinet makers, wood workers, sign makers, prop makers, plastic fabricators, hobbyists and in many other applications.
- Two-Sided Machining & Multi-Sided 3D Simulation
- Complete set of 2D Design and Layout Tools including Smart Snapping & Transform Shortcuts
- Layer control, Guide lines, Snap Grid
- Text Editing + Single Line Engraving Fonts
- 2D File Import – DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG
- Image File Import – BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF
- Vectorize images to create vectors for machining
- Single 3D File Import (STL, OBJ, 3DM, SKP etc.)
- Import Multiple Vectric 3D Clip Art Files for Layout and Assembly (V3M file format)
- Includes 100+ 2D Clip Art Designs
- Includes 300+ 3D Clip Art Models
- Robust V-Carving
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Moulding Toolpaths – to create constant cross section profiles, arches, frames etc.
- Auto-Inlays with multiple options
- 3D Random Texturing Toolpath
- 2D Profiling with Interactive Tabs / Bridges, Lead and Ramp options
- Pocketing with optimization for 2 cutters
- Drilling with option for Peck Drilling
- Beveled Letters
- Custom Molding and Form Cutters
- 3D Roughing and Finishing Toolpaths
- Multi-color Toolpath Previews
With pro you also get:
- Work on parts larger than 24″x24″ (600mm x 600mm)
- True Shape Nesting for material optimization
- Toolpath Templates
- Merge Toolpaths
- Array Copy Toolpath
- Job Setup Sheets
- Gadget (scripting) support
- Rotary Axis (Wrapping)
*We can also supply Vectric Aspire for creating fantastic 3D relief work from 3D models. Ask a member of the sales team for more information on this great upgrade.