Need an affordable ATC CNC Router?
Our new ATC CNC Router range
The Affordable ATC
Affordable ATC CNC Routers
Our most cost effective ATC CNC router machine yet, prices starting from only £18,750 +vat
(excluding any offers that may be available)
With bed sizes starting from 1.3x1.3m through to 2x5m we can meet most businesses manufacturing demands from small craft based businesses to larger companies looking to increase output. With this excellent range of bed sizes producing large items on the 2000 x 5000mm model, such as a staircase stringer would be achieveable.
Get automatic tool change at a more affordable entry point, these really are the most affordable ATC CNC routers to date.
The Spartan ATC range comes configured with:
– Powerful Air Cooled Spindles (9.0kw)
– Performance 750w Servo Drives
– Positioning Stops; position your material in the same position, everytime
– Ease of use; Windows based operating system
Spartan ATC Routers are available in the following bed sizes (in mm): 1300 x 1300 | 1300 x 2500 | 1500 x 3000 | 2000 x 3000 | 2000 x 4000 | 2000 x 5000
Request a quotation
Get Your FREE Quote Today.
Spartan ATC SeriesCNC Router
- FREE Delivery (UK Mainland)
- 9.0 kW Air Cooled Spindle
- Vectric Software/NC Studio/Windows Based
- Extraction System
- Vacuum Bed
- 7.5kW Pumps As Standard
- Lightbeam Safety Barriers
- Push Up Position Stops
- Training – Machine & Software Side
- 12 months Warranty
|Bed Size||1300 x 1300 mm | 1300 x 2500 mm | 1500 x 3000 mm | 2000 x 3000 mm | 2000 x 4000 mm | 2000 x 5000 mm|
|Tool Change System||Yes X 8 Position Linear Rack|
|Spindle||Air Cooled 9.0kW High Performance Automatic Tool Change|
|Spindle Speed||0-18000 RPM|
|Interface||Windows Based Control System|
|Software||Vectric V Carve Pro, NC Studio Included|
|Extraction Included||Yes - If you are processing MDF on a regular basis we recommend purchasing a suitable extraction system for this purpose. We supply standard extract with all machines.|
|Pop Up Positioning Stops||Yes|
|Supported File Formats||DWG, DXE, EPS, AI, PDF, BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF|
|Materials||MDF, Plywood, Hardwood, Melamine Laminates, Solid Surface Materials, Foam Core, Corrugated Plastic, Aluminium, Di-Bond, Soft Metals|
With all of our SPARTAN ATC CNC Routers, we provide the full package, so you are ready to turn on and go as soon as our engineers leave your site.
Here’s a list of whats included with our machines:
- Delivery (Additional charges may apply for outside UK mainland)
- Installation – Conducted by our experienced and professional team of Engineers
- Powerful 9.0kw 3-Phase Spindle
- Vacuum Bed & Pump/s
- Full Extraction System (Self-contained cylconic bag system)
- FREE Software – Vectric V Carve Pro (Upgrade to Aspire available)
- NC Studio – to control the CNC
- PC system included
- Light Beam Safety Barriers with all our Spartan ATC Routers
- Full Comprehensive Training from our engineers on both the machine and software
- 4 Hours of Additional Live Remote Training available on V-Carve Software (If required, in half hour time slots)
- 12 months Onsite Warranty
Plenty of power under the hood, Spartan ATC Routers have the power to complete most tasks with its 9.0kw Air Cooled Auto Tool Change Spindle
Servo drive motors allow the machine to out-perform its stepper motor competitors
Our machines use a Windows based operating system to drive the machine. Complete with PC, keyboard and mouse. Now you can control the machine using Windows, alter your design in V Carve, set up parameters and toolpaths right in front of your machine.
12 Months Onsite Warranty
With the Spartan range we can also offer remote diagnostics on the machine such as checking parameters of NC Studio and setup.
Need extra training? We also provide up to 4 hours of remote training with one of our in-house experts should you need it, this comes free with every machine.
All CNC router purchases also qualify for FREE lifetime technical support via email and telephone.
What is an ‘Auto Tool Change’ CNC Router?
We have 2 main auto tool change ranges:
Piranha ATC CNC Router
Looking for a manual CNC Router?
VCarve Pro and VCarve Desktop provide a powerful but intuitive software solution for cutting parts on a CNC Router. There are tools for 2D design and calculation of 2D and 2.5D toolpaths and along with the ability to import and toolpath a single 3D model (STL, OBJ, SKP etc). There is also support to import multiple Vectric Clip Art 3D models (V3M) to create advanced 3D assemblies.
The software can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools. The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays and Drilling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism Carving, Moulding Toolpaths, Fluting and even a decorative texturing strategy. For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface. Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customise the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation. In addition all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it’s actually cut, this allows instant feedback to allow toolpaths to be further optimised.
Why Choose Radecal Machine Sales?
- CNC Routers Designed by us and manufactured under our licence
- We have 1000’s of CNC routers out in the field
- Constant machine improvement programme
- A full team of x8 field service engineers evenly spaced throughout the UK
- Trading for nearly 2 decades
- First class support
- FREE lifetime training for new staff members (located at our Head Office – terms apply)
- Up to a 3 year warranty (on selected ranges)
Request a quotation
Get Your FREE Machinery Quote Today.